Monday, October 6, 2008

World Spins Madly On, the Weepies


Today I read an article about Nicholas Sparks, and I feel like I should read one of his books, but I don't know which one. I am waiting for my one of my book clubs to finish reading this, and need something to read over fall break.

Has anyone read one that they love? I prefer not to read the Notebook or Walk to Remember, or Message in a Bottle, because I have seen the movies and would like to be somewhat *surprised.

*I realize some of the novels might be highly predictable.

1 comments:

Liz said...

I liked:
Message in a Bottle
A Bend in the Road
and I'm starting: At First Sight
you really can't go wrong with NS

 
Copyright 2009 Small Pebble Uncovered. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree