Thursday, October 23, 2008

Love Bug, Jonas Brothers


Today I decided that Blogger has no love for us bloggers. My reasoning for this was brought up by a friend a few weeks ago, and now that I notice it, I am starting to go crazy. The issue is this:

When someone makes a comment why can't their be a reply to this comment button. I feel like this would help create the blogosphere more interactive, and be more conversational. I know other blog host sites have this capability, and I am in love with it there.

So what can be done about this (because I am all for saying something and moving it forward)?

Go HERE and at the bottom of the page you can make a suggestion, and hopefully they notice the concerns and ideas we have.

1 comments:

Laura said...

Thanks for writing about this. It drives me nuts. How are you?

 
Copyright 2009 Small Pebble Uncovered. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree