Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Something's Missing, John Mayer



This past weekend between HSM and the stand up comedy and Improv show, I asked the following questions to my friends:

1) What was your first concert you went to?

2) Who would die to see front row?


-The third question was, "What worst concert you went to?" But we decided it was not necessarily the performer but more of the situation; I.E. Who you went with, What did random strangers do to you, Were you sick before the concert etc...

1) My first concert was Jo Dee Messina. Over the summer I was introduced to her by my Wildcat cousins when I stayed with them, and that fall she landed in the state alongside Rascal Flatts. We managed to sneak backstage before the concert and get a picture of them.

2) After some consideration it might have to be Celine Dion, Christina Aguilera, or possibly Britney Spears. It is a hard choice because they all bring different talents to the table...


What are your responses to the questions above?

2 comments:

Jon said...

Okay--
First concert: Warped Tour. I went to see Zebrahead. Awesome!
Front row: Dashboard would be fun to see front and center.
Worst concert: Bad Religion. They only played one song I knew. Plus it was outdoors and everyone was kicking up so much dust it was hard to breathe. Not to mention the potsmokers.

By the way, I just scored a 0 on plinko!

Lisa P. said...

Good questions:
1st concert: They might be Giants in 9th grade. We were in the front row for the opening but it got too hot, pushy, and loud so we went to the back. What I grandma I was.
2nd question: hmmm, this month it would be nkotb, but my fav group is bnl. I've been close on the 2nd row.
worst concert: thats a hard one probably one country singer I went to see at the fair on a blind date. cant remember the name of the band or the date;)

 
Copyright 2009 Small Pebble Uncovered. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree