Friday, October 3, 2008

I'm Ready, I Am, The Format


Yesterday I received a suprise phone call from a friend who wanted to go look at the beginning of the leaves taking color up the canyon.

We departed and the streams, rocks, and trees alongside the road were beautiful. It made me want to go camping...which I am not a big fan of!

Anywho long story short, I came to the conclusion that while I still yearn for summer, I am okay with fall being here alongside me in this world we call Earth. Now time to make some more pumpkin cookies...

Dear Fall,
I am ready for you and looking for your arrival. I feel like I have leaked all the summery sun out of my body to make room for your crisp weather lined with jackets. RSVP Regrets only!

C.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Small Pebble Uncovered. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree