Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Come On Get Higher, Matt Nathanson




I am all about you get what you focus on, so to remain upbeat and positive I choose to get high as often as I can by thinking positively or humorously. I thought about this tonight and came to the conclusion that just like a hot air balloon, the more warmth and energy you put into it the higher you get.

With that note, I wonder if it is fun to be floating in the sky, maybe I need to do that next spring and float above Park City!

2 comments:

Liz said...

Love that song off Sugarland's new album!

Laura said...

I went on a hot air balloon ride in Park City once. It was cool, but when we landed, we landed on some private property so we had to hurry out of the basket and run away. True story.

 
Copyright 2009 Small Pebble Uncovered. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree