Sunday, October 26, 2008

A Night to Remember, High School Musical 3 Cast


Post remains spoiler free:

I saw the hit movie of the year twice this weekend because A) I am a bit obsessed and B) It was really that good. The scenes were colorful, musical, laughable, and caused a few tears to flow, because we all remain in the high school mentality with some bit of our lives, whether it is wanting to be done and 5 years in the future, or wanting things to go slower and to remain the same.

I highly recommend this movie if you like musicals (Hairspray), pop culture, Disney-based paraphernalia, or wanting to a good G rated movie (they are hard to come by now).

To the crazy friends and family wildcats hat I saw the movie with, I say to you:


"High School Musical,
Who Says We Have To Let It Go?
It's The Best Part We've Ever Known, Step Into The Future!
We'll Hold On to High School Musical,
Lets Celebrate Where We Come From,

With Friends Who've been There All Along, Just Like, High School Musical!"

PS I am waving the white flag because this is the official end to HSM.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

I was hoping you would post a review!! - I LOVED hairspray, so I will have to check it out! :)

Erica said...

You saw it TWICE! That is awesome. I too am waving a white flag. :)

Liz said...

It grossed $42M this weekend...not bad for a musical.

 
Copyright 2009 Small Pebble Uncovered. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree