Sunday, October 5, 2008

Legacy, Nichole Nordeman


Last week a friend and I's conversation turned to journal writing.... And from that I have been thinking a lot about what would future generations really want to know. Like the day to day stuff, or the monumental events IE meeting Hilary Duff, tender mercies, good laughs with friends etc...

Also the conversation was brought up, that should one write down the personal moments that we have, that we don't dare write down because someone finding them out now is "dangerous." IE one's insecurities, disagreements, down and out thoughts, etc...

On another weekend note.... I love hearing advice from inspired individuals who are in-tune with that Divine source from above! This weekend was full of it, and I thought the overall message was, "get with the program because you are about to go on a thrill ride, and later in life you will love it!"

So what will you write? Something to ponder for your Monday morning as you stare at the screen wondering when the next weekend comes up.



PS if you are looking for good Christian Music check out Nichole... she is ultra good, and lyrically pleasing.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Plus - if you keep a journal - you will impact future generations of family members -- the testimonies in my Granny's Journals have had a HUGE impact on her children who have been inactive for years... Also: your previous post: I am intrigued and will check out Cutler's mmm... -- have you had a Peach Pace Rainbow? - to DIE for! :)

DeAnn said...

I've been writing in my journal daily since I was 14. If I have future generations - they probably will be bored. But I write it all in my journal. Inspirations, daily stuff, things that bug me, blessings and lots of things I'm grateful for. I did discover ldsjournal.com which is a secure online site and I found I can write some of my inner most thoughts (i.e. fears, weaknesses, etc) that I really don't want another living soul to read.

 
Copyright 2009 Small Pebble Uncovered. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree