Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Feelings Show, Colbie Caillat


Right before I go to sleep I have been reading a "phone call" from America's Favorite night DJ. The book is full of listener's perspectives and stories about love.

Tonight I read a commentary from Delilah, and I have to agree, with her thoughts on love:

"I know I feel that way for my children and close family members, but as I grow in love, I realize there are other people God has brought into my life that I would also fight for, even die for... There are about a dozen people, outside of my children (family), to whom I would not hesitate to donate a major organ in order to save their lives, even if I still needed that organ. But the thought of giving up my life for a stranger, a con artist.... That is a type of love I will never be able to understand or emulate. I'm not that loving. I'm glad God is."

1 comments:

Jenny said...

Love the Keli Cake!! DIE JUSTIN DIE!! -- The concert looked awesome !-- I love Reba, also! :)

 
Copyright 2009 Small Pebble Uncovered. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree