Thursday, October 16, 2008

Tell Me Something Good, Rocket Summer


There is plenty of bad news, so it's time for a segment for what's good!

  • Rachael Yamagata is coming to town, a singer songwriter not to be missed!
  • Ms. Spears set a record for Billboard charts for making a leap from #96 to number #1 in a week! Very Impressive, one could say she is back.
  • The elections are making people think about what they believe in, rather than thinking in group thought.
  • A man returned a stolen plaque 50 years later, after taking it when he was 12.
  • I have been working out for the past couple days and feel better.
  • There is a book about cupcakes that looks like my dog
  • Harry Connick Jr. stars in a new lifetime movie Saturday, that stars Amanda Bynes.
  • Errand of Angels plays in the dollar theatre... A film every Christian should see.
  • Someone fell in love.
  • Someone was married today.
  • October is Breast Cancer Awareness month, please get a mammogram ESPECIALLY if you are under 30 and have a history of it in your family.
  • The full moon shined through my skylight last night.
  • Someone received some service from someone, and made their day.
  • God still cares about you and thought about you a lot today.

And most of all, good news is that I am still your friend, even though I may or may not see you very often.

4 comments:

Lisa P. said...

I'm totally watching that lifetime movie. To quote the preview played all day long: "I know, I know!"

DeAnn said...

I heart this post!

jo said...

I really like these good news posts.

Really fantastic idea, my friend.

KathE said...

I'm still your friend, too. :D

 
Copyright 2009 Small Pebble Uncovered. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree