Friday, October 3, 2008

En Douce, Baguette Quartette


French: "Into Soft"

So I have a dessert of the month/occasion/whenever club, where we venture off to get some dessert that we have heard of being really good!

We have been to Pace's Dairy Ann for the world Famous popsicles, and recently we went to Cutler's Cookies and Deli. I have to say those cookies are too good. The Marshmellow brownie cookie was to die for, and I almost considered driving back up after school today... food aids in foolish decisions.

My question is there anywhere you
think we should go for an amazing feast of sweetness?

3 comments:

jo said...

Have you guys ever purchased some Banbury Cross Donuts and eaten them in the park?

Or what about a fabulous chocolate beverage concoction at the Coacoa cafe?

Both are a delicious treat.

Unknown said...

Zeppe's Italian Water Ice (frozen custard, cones, shakes, gelata) in North O-Town. I know its a drive, but its good stuff... and then you can stop by my house for a potty break!

http://www.memberservicecenter.org/irmweb/wc.dll/utogdcoc?id=utogdcoc&doc=rol/rol1/listing&kn=10262

You might want to try a slice of peach pie a-la-mode at Maddox in Perry. I've heard from a reliable source its to die for!

Liz said...

I love those cookies! They are so good. Saturday was a blast. As Palin would say: watchin' conference, playin' in the gulley, eatin' Oz food...it was great!

 
Copyright 2009 Small Pebble Uncovered. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree