Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Beyond the Sea, Duncan Sheik


Okay so tonights posts are a few rants/thoughts:

  • I am really diggin the teenybop CD by Vanessa Hudgens. Yes a 24 year old can jam out because Music is Timeless.

  • Like a fellow blogger, I have joined the Britney Challenge, which means I can only listen to Britney Spears Albums while driving. Each week there is a different CD, and this week it starts with her very first one, Baby One More Time. There are several songs on this CD that I never remembered were on this CD. IE "Sometimes"- I always thought this was a song released as an import, and never having an American Release.

Today at work I discovered 2 things

  • Kool-Aid points were the thing to collect in my childhood. At one point I actually sent in and received a Frisbee and Kool-Aid Man figurine. I remembered today that I had quite a few points left in a box from when a Companion and I drank as much Kool-Aid as we could so that we could receive something cool from our points. We never did, and we never will! It was announced that the kool-aid point program was to be discontinued April 2007. Don't believe me? Take a look at a recent packet! So in honor of the drink, I am bringing it into work tomorrow.

  • I have always loved McDonald Land cookies, but sadly they are gone as well for "baked goods." I really enjoyed eating them at my own table at my mom's work. I would sit there and color in the break room with my mom keeping an eye on my nearby. Interesting note- There was a guy named Joe who would always come talk to me, and sometimes buy me snacks from the vending machine. A few years later I found out he withdrew his bank accounts, and left his family and wandered into the desert. Weird I know, because there is no relation to the cookies and Joe.

5 comments:

Jonny said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jenny said...

You know what else was discontinued? McDonalds Caramel Sundaes ! -- Good thing I can still get one at Arctic (they are better there anyway) -- Favorite Koolaid Flavor?

Jen said...

thanks for the Kool-Aid today!! It was tasty.

Chism said...

I would have to say Fruit Punch is my favorite. It used to be PurpleSaurus Rex, but it is no longer produced.

KathE said...

Was this "Joe?"

http://www.pizzazzmagazine.com/img/warren-jeffs-police-sketch.jpg

I'm so bad...I'm so going to burn for that.

 
Copyright 2009 Small Pebble Uncovered. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree