Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Put 'em Up, 3LW


Okay so I refuse to call them 3LW, because let's face it They are the Cheetah Girls.


CHEEEEETAAAHHLICIOUS!


Back in Middle School, when I wasn't carrying around someone's backpack, I was eating lunch with my good friend. Once while we were snacking on our pizza (or whatever she brought in her McDonald's Metal Lunchbox that was too cool), there were some girls screaming behind us. I look back and the next thing I know is that I am being pushed by a crowd, as two girls begin to fight. They continued pulling each other's sweaters and screaming expletives, all the while throwing punches, until an administrator came and broke up the fight.

After I started shaking and could not calm down. This was my first fight that I had seen, and I had been less than 4 feet from it. To this day I can remember what the fighters looked like. To this day I still hate fights and violence but I have learned to deal with it.

If you have to fight to prove your position, then you need to reconsider your issues, because first impressions never lie. Please talk out your problems and do not yell, because only haters yell.

So
peacefully protest!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

sorry, but "them haters gonna hate... that's the way it is."

the fact that i can even remember the lyrics to that song scares me. i have you to thank... for my musical diversity (at least part of it;up until 2000). this weekend attests to the fact that i am old and out of the loop. even lizzie knows what's going on. but i am okay with it... because do i really want to be able to participate in a fergie sing-along (kids incorporated graduate or not)?

i think the direction i am headed in has something to do with disco pirate bunnies.

on a lighter note, if i ever were on a music/pop culture trivia game show, i would so totally want you on my team; we would kick trash.

 
Copyright 2009 Small Pebble Uncovered. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree