Monday, July 14, 2008

Closer, Neyo

There are very few compostitions that when all the sounds come together it forms the perfect song. Lately there have been two songs that have gotten it right.... And they both happen to be used on SYTYCD.


First is Lady Gaga: An up and coming artist from the underground clubs of New York. Her song is infectious, and is the SOS (Song of Summer).




Second is Neyo's Closer. I love the rhythm, lyrics, and the feeling of singing it when I am racing along the highway singing at the top of my lungs! (Side Note this dance was incredible! Watch for the Shooting arrow into the heart).

1 comments:

Jenny said...

I have to say: not such a fan of Shania - - I'd sign a petition if you want to start one.. :)

 
Copyright 2009 Small Pebble Uncovered. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree