Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Come On Over, Jessica Simpson


Since Ms. Simpson is merging into the country market, I figure I would venture into a rough spot, and that just happens to be my rough feet.

I discovered The PedEgg one late night on HSN and decided that it might possibly work, and since Summer was coming I wanted fresh feet. Sometime later I was looking at Target's Informercial section and saw that it was $9.99. After the impulse purchase I tried it out, and was amazed. It not only gets out those gross white spots on your feet, but also removes the dirt that tends to cling to your feet.

I highly reccomend it!

4 comments:

Angela's Crazy Daily's said...

Bonnie got one of those and said that it is amazing! I think i might need to splurge! Summer feet are no Bueno!

Liz said...

what does it do? i don't understand how it relates to JS?!

Chism said...

It is a food scrubber aka gets off the dead skin off your feet and makes them look amazing.

KathE said...

This is about your next post: I think you are AWESOME, or possibly insane. :D

Love you!

 
Copyright 2009 Small Pebble Uncovered. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree