Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Renaissance, Mat Kearney


I remember talking about the Renaissance in elementary school, and remember thinking, "How did people live?" Reason being is that the teacher made it sound like people were always dealing with a plague, trash and human waste in the street, a wicked queen or king, artists poisoned by lead, and a hunchback in the tower. OH and they had Scurvy too, because they didn't eat oranges, just raw meat they they spiced up, thanks to the Orient.

Currently I think we are in another renaissance... the Green Renaissance. People are thinking of what the future brings, creating works of art by recycling, thinking of saving energy in new ways, and there is a new culture involved with it as well. My question is who is ruling over us? My thought is Al Gore, because he can come across as being mean and extemporaneously sly.

Now who is the Hunchback? Post your witty Answer in the comments

4 comments:

KYLe said...

Nickel[hunch]back

jo said...

Hmmm...

I'd have to say the poor guy who picks up my recycling here in WI and has to sift through the bin and pick out what the recycling place will take and what they won't take.

I mean, has anyone asked this guy if he even wants us all to recycle? I think he's being oppressed.

And I think he lives in an old cathedral.

And talks to himself.

KathE said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
KathE said...

Let's try this again. Here's the hunchback of this century:

http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/6662/hunchbackwt1.jpg

 
Copyright 2009 Small Pebble Uncovered. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree