Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Music of the Sun, Rihanna


Summer has a vibe and feeling associated to it. I tend to think of it as comfy, cool and relaxed. I love flip flops, shorts, and the summer sun shining as you are outside. It has a rhythm that takes you to good times, and creates the beat which flares up the summer heat.

I love to drench my body in the sun, as I read a "beach novel," or look around at the crowd in my sunglasses while I jive to music.

I just love summer and am somewhat sad that it is more than halfway over.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

- You'd have to learn the trade of napoleon cake from mom! (She's the one who inherited the skills from Grandma Sorensen) -- I can post the recipe - but you'd have to learn it first hand! :( .... I'm sure she would LOVE to pass it on to a willing to learn Sorensen

Liz said...

Summer time! Two bare feet on the dashboard, bottle of YooHoo!!! Kenny is such a hick!

 
Copyright 2009 Small Pebble Uncovered. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree