Monday, July 28, 2008

Split Screen Sadness, John Mayer



A little bit ago, I attended a concert with the headliner known as John Mayer. While I am a listener of his music, I do not consider myself a fan. I pretty much went to just experience his music, and to listen to Colbie Cailliat, who I love!

We started at the concert and by the end we were a ruckus Chaos that people enjoyed!
Some friends and I invited our moms, because we thought they would be fun. We also invited our other friends ( but they are more family!), Nebula choreographer, And the impeccable Sandy Amphitheatre assistants!

All in all we had fun, and maybe a little too much. We danced and shouted and rejoiced of each others company. If these pictures do not show it, you have issues!


1 comments:

KathE said...

Holy cow, this looks AMAZING! I wish I could've been there!!!

 
Copyright 2009 Small Pebble Uncovered. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree