Sunday, July 20, 2008

All Your Attention, Daniel Bedingfield

Yesterday I attended the event of a lifetime, Another Parade. I didn't really know what to expect, but it was quite impressive. I took some photos of some of my favorite entries:

Why is this a float, and why are you telling us you are ugly? There were several "floats" that passed out health nutrients as well as beauty supplements flyers. The picture below was for hair extensions. I laughed. A lot.

Our Next Entry was the SLCC Marching Band. I really had no idea that they had one. It just goes to show that they really are trying to compete with other High Schools in the Area.... What? SLCC is a college? Oh gotcha... retraction of earlier statement. (I did attend SLCC and they provide a great education at little cost which is something I miss.)

Everyone loves a Christian entry, and I was pretty proud that a Church had a float. I was more impressed with the RV. It made me want to go camping, which usually never happens. Also if you look closely the passenger has a megaphone that was yelling various Christian phrases at us. It had me a little scared. Also important to note is that they were playing 80's Christian music, which sounds... not so good.

The last entry was the most refreshing. Perhaps it is because my friend was passing out Otter-Pop like items. Their float by Jordan Credit Union was a good entry, with ample energy!



1 comments:

Jen said...

I had no idea there were such great entries in this parade!! HAHAHA! crazy people! Hope you got an otter pop that was actually frozen.

 
Copyright 2009 Small Pebble Uncovered. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree