Sunday, July 6, 2008

7 Things, Miley Cyrus



So I decided to make a list of 7 Things that I loved about the 4th of July!

7 Things - Miley Cyrus

1) I made an awesome breakfast that morning. It was Kneaders French Toast, which is delectable!

2) I attended the Murray Parade with Friends and Family. My favorite Parade entry was the Giant inflatable Frosty, or the Barack Float... Barack + Your vote = Greater Tomorrow!

3) The BYU Suite at a local hotel.... Filled with Paraphenalia, and the Beast's Blue Bottle! We ate incredible salads, burgers, and bundt cake!


4) Reminder of what America stands for, and those keeping us safe.

5) Good Friends.... who act like crazy Wildcats!

6) Miley Cyrus... Stadium of Fire.

7) Celine Dion songs to fireworks.... I get kinda emotional...


But Thankfully I had the 16 year old Hannah's to cheer me up!

5 comments:

AMezNewz said...

Good times! I think the Hannah Montana Sisters really like you! YEOW! You got some great pics!

Angela's Crazy Daily's said...

That is so awesome! I do have to say it was the best french toast ever! SERIOUSLY! THANKS SO MUCH CUZ!

KYLe said...

Looks like it was an EVENT never to be missed or forgotten. Now, If I could find a way to meet Mandy.

Jenny said...

I can only imagine the mayhem! - the pic with the blue bottle cracks me UP!

Britt2kick said...

Hey dude whats up. Yeah we almost went to that concert....ok no we didn't but I wanted to go I have four boys who like halo and blowing stuff up, Miley doesn't really rank in there yet. BTW cool blog. Talk at ya later B

 
Copyright 2009 Small Pebble Uncovered. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree