Sunday, July 13, 2008

Don't Be Stupid, Shania Twain


I love to listen to my Itunes on shuffle, because very rarely can I listen to a whole album by a single artist. Lately I have discovered that my Itunes has issues, and maybe yours does as well:

Itunes has a tendency to always play Shania Twain. Now this might not be odd if I had every album, but I only have the greatest hits on my computer. Maybe it is because she is one the artists that almost everyone knows or loves and so Itunes feels like it is a safe choice.... Because really who cannot sing a Shania Twain Song!

So To Itunes I say, "Thank you for being my random jukebox, but please watch what you play because Playing Shania, Don't Impress Me Much."

What Song/Artist is your Itunes Favorite?

1 comments:

KathE said...

Haha This entry's last line cracked me up! A friend recommended Kaki King, and after listening to their album Dreaming of Revenge, I have to admit, they DO impress me, much! They also gave me Jon Foreman's (aka Switchfoot lead singer) seasons-themed EPs and I really like them. They're more overtly Christian-based than Switchfoot's top 40 target market.

 
Copyright 2009 Small Pebble Uncovered. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree