Monday, June 30, 2008

Pretty Green, Mark Ronson

Google Maps provided a great opportunity for a new discovery that is near my backyard. I have always wanted to go and see where a local river starts. This past weekend I looked up where, and found a trail, so off I went! It ended up being starting in a neighborhood with a single notice in front of a trail that read, "PARK CLOSES AT 10:00." I started on the trail through various wooded areas with the river alongside me. Eventually I ended up at a water treatment plant that just happened to be across the street from a very fancy restaurant!
If you ever want a simple and close nature hike, let me know and off we will go!

1 comments:

Jenny said...

How fun! - Brandon and I are always in search of new trails, so we will probably get that stats on that one sometime

 
Copyright 2009 Small Pebble Uncovered. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree