Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Anything, Jojo


Okay so tonight multiple game shows premiered, some good and some bad. This got me to thinking that I have always loved Game Shows.

In my youth, when I was sick from school I loved watching the classic, Price is Right and Pictionary. Since then I have watched Whammy, Lingo, Pyramid. Match Game, Millionaire, and many many others. I think I could do the trivia or other quick answer shows, but I think I would not even be considered for the physical ones.

I mean can you imagine me on American Gladiators? I think I would piddle on myself because

I am definitely lacking some muscles!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

I think you would LOVE my job!! - Every day during my lunch hour, the Price is Right is running on our station!! There are only two shows mom would consistently watch: Jeopardy and Wheel of fortune - and even then only with a quilt on! - you should host a game night - any all time favs?

Liz said...

Show me your BaZoOkAs!!!

 
Copyright 2009 Small Pebble Uncovered. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree