Monday, June 23, 2008

Rainy Monday, Shiny Toy Guns


Today was one of those days when I wish it would just rain. Not because it was too hot, but just for memories sake.

The pitter-patter, smell of the wet pavement, the cold feel against my face, and the cleansing effect it has on the world around me.

I loved riding my bike through big puddles and lifting my legs so they didn't get soaked.


I love looking at my reflection in the pools below.

Rain reminds me of the dances at night that were performed in the gutter and around the fire.


In Elementary School, I loved it when it would rain because it meant I could take an umbrella to school and pretend to be Mary Poppins, by jumping off the steps!

3 comments:

Jenny said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenny said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenny said...

Yikes, I keep messing up on my comments! - Sorry! - I love that you are a blogger! - YAY!! It's so fun to read these ramblings, -- gives me a new insight on you! Anyway, love your blog! Happy Day!

luv ya!

 
Copyright 2009 Small Pebble Uncovered. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree