Wednesday, June 18, 2008

So Yesterday, Hilary Duff


So tonight I went to see a screening of "Errand of Angels." It was really good and made me reminisce about the memories that are "So Yesterday." I do have to say there was a mannequin head scene, and I have never laughed so hard. It had top model written all over it!

I was really thinking the movie would be corny trash, but I highly recommend the movie, when it is released August 22nd. The best way to describe it is a sisters perspective of "the best two years" while wearing pink and blue tights!


A PR Description:
Rachel Taylor comes to Austria to serve a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. She begins her journey with high ideals and low language skills, but through her challenges with the culture, the cuisine, and a companion from another place, she is able to find meaning behind the very beliefs she has set forth to share.

1 comments:

jo said...

Interesting. And it's good, eh? You know, I trust your judgement on these things... maybe when I'm next in the state I'll have to check it out.

 
Copyright 2009 Small Pebble Uncovered. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree