Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Summer Memo



To: Sun, Clouds, Earth, Moon and other people involved with the weather.

From: Rainer

Date: June 4, 2008

RE: Summer

I feel the professional obligation to bring something to your attention. My staff and I, for over a few months or so, have always wanted the best interests for the rest of the planetary department, but it seems that you have not fully understood what I have tried to say in the past.

Let me blunt, if I may, IT IS SUMMER, which means HOT HOT WEATHER and TRIPS TO THE POOL, along with AN OFFICIAL SONG OF SUMMER, GETTING TAN and TRIPS TO SNOASIS. Because of your poor performance I am asking for your improvement. If little increase is seen I feel I may have to release you from summer.

I appreciate the hard work you have given all winter for the precipitation we need, but as a close friend and associate I want you to receive great praise and appreciation from all. If my motives were anything else, I would not be writing this memo.

1 comments:

AMezNewz said...

I concur...where is Summer..?

 
Copyright 2009 Small Pebble Uncovered. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree