Sunday, June 29, 2008

I'm So Excited, Young Divas

Last night I did not sleep too well. After a long delay, the winners for the Miley Cyrus/Stadium of Fire Tickets were going to be announced. Well the time has come for the winners: Hint... 2 Min 55 Seconds.

Note: One had to send in postcards that were going to be drawn from a pile. First place Winner receives 4 tickets to Miley, and then the remaining 5 winners will receive the upcoming Jason Wright book.


Note to the Second Power: Pick up Jason Wright's books here for a really good price! Great Christmas in July and summer read.





I guess I need to find plans for July the 4th!

1 comments:

Lisa P. said...

WAY TO GO brett on the book;) wow that was quite the pile of postcards;) I'm glad you won something in that massive pile of entries;) haha

 
Copyright 2009 Small Pebble Uncovered. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree