Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Supervillian Instrumental

Nicole Scherzinger... good element to the PCD, but is definitely not a solo singer. She happened to be in Eden's Crush, and sang one of my faves "What's Good for the Goose is Good for the Gander."


Today I laughed hysterically! In one of my classes we have assigned seating and I have the "opportunity" to sit next to a STOUT local celebrity. He made jokes the entire time, and made class really entertaining.


Anywho there are some days I feel like a supervillian. Such is the case when I get in one of my moods (as seen last night). I often try to put others first in all aspects of my life, but last night I decided I could care less about them. I apologize for that, and will make up for it, by entertaining them with a laugh or smile.


Back to supervillians, sometimes at work, I am a ruthless Customer service representative. If a customer is a super complainer, or demanding, I will play dumb and not help them out. I often feel that the beasts of the world get more than the humble lambs. So I try to balance the equation out, by dishing it back.


Also I tend to be a supervillian when it comes to board games. This came about thanks to my "two year experience." When ever I played a board game (monopoly, life, sorry, connect four, if I didn't win, I would get heated and hold a grudge towards that person. So now I only play childish games... and the wii.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Small Pebble Uncovered. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree