Wednesday, January 9, 2008

"Cool"

This post is going to be short. But I wanted to emphasize two points brought up by Gwen Stefani:


1) I dedicate this song to my best friends. This song reminds me of you, and at one point in my life this song made me tear up because of it.


"And it's such a miracle that you and me are still good friends, After all that we've been through I know we're cool!"



2) Today was snowy, "cool," and COLD! I trudged around today and almost slipped. But I did enjoy a lengthy chat with a friend. Made me happy and realize that the snow is enjoyable when you have someone to enjoy it with.

1 comments:

MollyEmma said...

I love Gwen. She is a)super cool; b)a mom; and c)married to Gavin Rossdale, the ultimate sex symbol. PLUS --No Doubt -- one of my favs.
Um...we didn't read everyone's poems, but if her professor is Metcalf in Teaching Language Arts, then YES!
P.S. I am your friend you mentioned. BFF.

 
Copyright 2009 Small Pebble Uncovered. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree