Monday, January 28, 2008

Choux Pastry Heart by Corrinne Bailey Rae

What the title? Not sure if I have listened to this song before. Its interesting though.

I have a heart that's for sure. I feel a lot, and cry, laugh, and hope, and smile, and feel crushed. To think about the physical pumping heart is amazing. It's ever so small, and provides life to my body. I would like to think that there is a gigantic geometric Heart in me as well that holds all my emotions. Sometimes I like to pretend that it gets super big or breaks much like the Grinch's Heart. And let it be known that I hate Valentine's day, except for in third grade when I made a computer to hold my classmates valentines.... and those chalk hearts you get... Gross, if you can write on the chalkboard with something, you shouldn't eat it. Today I heart New York and long to be there.... mainly to see a broadway show, and be on the front row of the Tyra Banks Show. She has a heart... "I have never yelled a girl like this. When my Mama yelled at me, it was because she loved me! Learn from this! "


Happy
Energizing
Aerobic
Rotary
Timeless
Sound (Lubba Dubba)
!

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Small Pebble Uncovered. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree