Monday, January 21, 2008

Crash World by Hilary Duff


Tonight was interesting. I watched the PCTV (Park City TV) for over two hours. It was all sundance, parties, snowboarding, and a day in the life of Method Man. It was very interesting, and shocking. Tonight I realized that the life style shown is the one I yearn to live, which makes me question what I think in life is important. Granted I KNOW and FEEL my where I stand and where I will always stand, but it somehow is inviting. I am also reading Celebrity Detox. Very interesting because I can see both points of view expressed in the book, and the addiction that "hollywood" can be. I for one have that addiction, as can be seen in most conversations I have. This week my goal is to give greater meaning to my life, by not talking about the shallow events of the world, and focusing on my reality. Time to break the illusion.


Note: This post is not meant to be depressing, or cause insight into greater issues. I just think it is interesting that one poignant vignette can reflect something in our life.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Small Pebble Uncovered. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree