Thursday, January 10, 2008

Genio Atrapado

Okay, first of all is Christina Aguilera really spanish, or a poser spanish? With that idea out of the way I can address the idea of having a Genie. If I had one I would wish for these three wishes:

1) Everyone I wanted to come on tour, would come on tour to my city, and I would be front row.

2) That everyone could laugh at the same time, and the world would be unified.

3) I would be able to grant some elses 3 wishes.

So what do you wish for?

If you need an idea watch this Vid: Its less than 30 secs!


2 comments:

KYLe said...

1. Unlimited Funds
2. Britney Spears to come back to Earth
3. Happiness all the time

MollyEmma said...

I always hated getting something for Christmas, then finding out that the accessories I wanted with the Barbie were 'sold separately'. The Worst.
1. My own plane/pilot to fly me to all the places in the world I want to go.
2. To have more time to read all the books I want to.
3. To go to Hogwarts.
-Nic

 
Copyright 2009 Small Pebble Uncovered. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree