Monday, January 14, 2008

Defying Gravity Josh Harris Remix


I love this show and music... It's important to be Wicked, I started reading the book, and had to put it down after reading about puppet sex.


Anywho oday I felt like I was Defying Gravity. I got that feeling I get when something magical happens. IE Disneyland, Winning Duff meet and greets twice! (Once I didnt go), Meeting Nelly Furtado, laughing really hard with friends, Same thoughts as your friends without saying anything, love.


Today I won One Republic Meet and Greet passes. A friend entered alot, and we both don't know them well, but want to go! So we are going to meet Teddy and Friends!

The one question I will ask is:

"Is it true that you are working with Kelly Clarkson, and is she releasing a new Album this Year?"


The End.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Small Pebble Uncovered. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree