Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Secret Garden by Rachel Stevens


SECRET GARDEN LIST:


I dislike:
Gardening
Dirt getting in your fingernails.
The hot sweaty sun.
Waiting for plants to grow.T
Tomato plants (bleck!)
Mosquitos
Mowing the lawn
Allergies
Farmer Tan
The movie Secret Garden Hallmark Edition ( I didn't get why everyone died at the beginning, and why she didn't see the garden from her windows, and how the wheel chair survived the garden... they were wooden wheels!)

I like:
Waterfalls
Ponds/Streams
Ivy on buildings
The smell of flowers
Fresh fruit
Summer parties
Reading outside
Getting a Tan
Hammocks
Discovering new summer places
~~On a side note I wish I could have seen this! Mara Wilson (Matilda) was Cinderella!~~~

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Small Pebble Uncovered. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree