Thursday, January 3, 2008

Back It Up, Back it Up! You Got It



New Year, New addiction right? Yeah I am like that... rather than deleting things from my plate I tend to add more. (Not to mention I have always wanted a blog).




K so what is this blog about?




I started this so I might be a fellow blogger. This blog is about uncovering things, in life, on the net, and in the world around us. I got the title from a haiku I wrote in my creative writing class:




Restless stream running


Small pebble uncovered


The sunrise of love






Let me explain how this blog works. The titles to each entry are set in stone by the lyrics from a song I put on random. Today's happens to be "Crash" by Gwen Stefani. The title will set the topic of each blog entry. So it's quite fitting...




Also as a note Sunday entries will be entered as requests (song titles or artists please)!



* Editors note: There might be a few retractions in this policy!

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Small Pebble Uncovered. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree