Monday, March 24, 2008

Say Ok, Vanessa Hudgens


Today has been an interesting day.... Last night I found out I had a paper due today, and not next Monday, this created much stress, and possibly the worst paper I have ever written. Let's just hope I get a semi good grade... So I "Say OK" that I not see success in everything.

Also today the HSM cast have begun to come and settle the area in time for HSM 3. So keep your eyes out! Also in HSM related news the Broadway show tickets go on sale May 5th. Not to be missed but I will say some of the voices bother me....

Also it was excellent weather today which made me Say OK I officially like the weather.

And to all this I say Ok.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Small Pebble Uncovered. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree