Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Eyes On Me, Celine Dion


Today I realized that I got cheated out of good seats for the Celine Dion concert for later this year (this came about as I was registering to become a fan club member of Rihanna, to see her in concert with the incredible Kanye)!

I had joined Celine's fan club previously, and when her dates for her Taking Chances tour were announced I bought tickets. Fan club members were put in a random section away from the stage, but diagonally close..... I could have gotten better seats if I didn't care about my fan club, and the fact that I got a great discount and no service fees for tickets! Either way though, it will be incredible and grand!

Editors note... I got tickets today, and they will be general admission amazing for the Kanye concert. Thanks Presale!

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Small Pebble Uncovered. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree