Sunday, March 16, 2008

L.O.V.E. Ashlee Simpson


A friend recently brought this song up today, and it kinda sums up my weekend. On Friday I went to a birthday party, and attended a Wii Smash Brothers party. There are numerous characters that one can play with, but I ended up with choosing a new favorite, "Ice Climbers."
They are super good because you actually have two different characters you control rather than just one. Also I got to talk to two of my favorite people who are getting married. They are so great and perfect couple... much like Meg Ryan and Tom Hanks in "You've Got Mail."

My time on Saturday was filled to the brim with my cousin's wedding. It was good to be around family, and to see the beginnings of a new family. I have decided that when I get married there will be no "wedding line," and there will be dancing with loud music.... So loud that those who come and have a problem will leave before even walking in the door.

So really the weekend made me decide that two people together are strong, and something I would like to have.

1 comments:

lpettey said...

Bring on the loud music. Your wedding will be a hit!!! lol

 
Copyright 2009 Small Pebble Uncovered. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree