Sunday, March 9, 2008

Looking Forward to Looking Back, Mandy Moore

-Posts on Sunday are not random but are selected-



Today was my friend's 26th birthday party, and like usual it had amazing food (Chex Mix + coconut = Yum)! This weekend was filled with random events, a lot of which were not planned; IE random trip to Provo, Spaghetti Factory Fun, working on homework, realization that I am going to be more social, the fact that I like my calling, and most of all a dedication find joy in life!

I watched Dedication with some friends, and I would highly recommend it to most anyone. It stars Mandy Moore, and I call it Walk to Remember with an edge, to which a friend interpreted it as, "Being nothing like it," which is partly true.

It is a love story that deals with a overly negative guy, Henry, who finds love after losing his best friend, Rudy. In the movie the point is brought up about the point of life:

Rudy Holt: You know what life is?
Henry: Life is a horrible little giggle in the midst of a forced death march towards hell.
Rudy Holt: No it isn't.
Henry: An interminable wale of grief...
Rudy Holt: No. Life is a single skip for joy.

I like that idea, and I think that idea likes me, so we are officially in like with eachother.


Should you not get the concept watch the movie, available exclusively to rent through Blockbuster.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Small Pebble Uncovered. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree