Thursday, March 6, 2008

J'attendais, Celine Dion


J'attendais = I waited.

I have always wanted to speak a foreign language fluently. In 8th Grade I chose spanish with Senor Stevenson. Little did I know that I would not learn any of the real basics, except for how to say South American countries in spanish (it's not that different), and how to say pass up your papers! Before I leave my educational life, I would like to continue my endeavor to speak a foreign language, either Spanish or French.

2 comments:

KYLe said...

What is an "education life"?

Lisa P. said...

Hey let's take a class through the community. I think they teach spanish and french, I also saw german and sign language. It would be good to keep on learnin;)

 
Copyright 2009 Small Pebble Uncovered. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree