Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Open Your Eyes, Victoria Beckham


Today was not a very good day.... but I still have a positive attitude. I feel like it has been like looking at a Magic Eye for 45 minutes without looking away. Here's a recap:

Someone hit my car in the institute parking lot, and drove off. The least they could do would be write fake information. So I have 2 dents and a 12 inch white scratch along the drivers side door. Not only that I hope their car passes in front of any church building and burns in a fiery inferno because it's filled with negative karma!

Monday I announced to my friends that I was Christian because I like Amy Grant and looking forward to a Christian pop concert at the Calvary Church. They looked annoyed.

In other news today, Andrew Lloyd Webber announced he is creating Phantom 2. Yes this is correct. It is supposed to be set in New York, and really I hated the first one (except the movie), so the second one is bound to be worse.

Today I had a great friend pick up some tickets so that all the "troop" could spend an evening together. They are always so kind, and willing to do anything. That is what a good friend is, and I appreciate all the little and big things they do. God Bless.

Also in late news that never broke.... Last Friday I got back into my car after playing Wiiat my good married friends apartment, and saw a note that made me laugh because I was not in covered parking at all!
"Listen Bonehead, covered parking is for tenants only. Next time pay attention. I hope you die!"

1 comments:

Lisa P. said...

Ok, that note is funny! how nice they spent the time writing it up;) see ya tonight for 21 the movie!

 
Copyright 2009 Small Pebble Uncovered. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree