Monday, March 3, 2008

Breakable, Ingrid Michaelson


When I was in my tender years of nine, I broke my wrist. This all happened because of the stupid invention of a van's sliding door. My family had a Plymouth Voyager and my family was getting in to go on some errand. I was the last one to get in the van, and with my socks and soccer slides I step into the van. I remembered I forgot something so I get step my body out of the van, and the next thing I know the van door is sliding straight into my arm. I remember it being ultra painful, me screaming, while my parents discussed what to do. I then went to an emergency clinic where I got my arm in a cast.

1 comments:

lpettey said...

ok so I read this blog when the office I work in was all quite. Let's just say I had a linzi moment of laughing really hard. I can just picture your arm hanging there and your parents deciding what to do. Classic moment. Sorry you broke your wrist. Also I loved juno.

 
Copyright 2009 Small Pebble Uncovered. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree