Monday, September 22, 2008

Taking Chances, Celine Dion


Some thoughts from today:

"Today is the perfect day! A true gift from Seattle!"
I love the cold and wet weather we get occasionally. I think I was born to love it!


"Have you ever heard of a female dentist?"
I thought about this one, because I have to defend or support a position that is unknown or uncommon. I brought this up to my friends and sister, and after a period of us silently thinking, we remembered that my cousin happens to be one!


"Fall has arrived"
I noticed that the wooded area behind my house is starting to change colors, which means to put the shorts away, and get ready for fall! I tend to listen to more mellow music in fall IE Celine Dion, James Taylor, Country etc... I do not think it is because I am mellow or depressed, but it's just what I do.


"Why is that country music can sing about God and religion but other music can't?"
-- No response--


"Jessica Simpson's new country CD is trash. As a fan of her pop career, and lover of country music, I just don't get the change of music, melodies that sound the same, and lack of emotion on the bulk of the album."
-Ironically, as I wrote this, my ITunes shuffled to Nick Lachey's "Run to Me"... weird I know.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Small Pebble Uncovered. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree