Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Everything Reminds Me of You, Jewell


This past season has been the biggest music summer I have ever had! It was amazing, and gave quite the memories!

It all started with celebrating God:
  1. Superchick
  2. Britt Nicole
  3. KJ-52
Then the music started calm and changed into a pop-venture

  1. Vanessa Carlton
  2. Jordin Sparks (1st Time)
  3. Justin Nozuka
  4. Kanye West
  5. 4real
  6. Rihanna
  7. Lupe Fiasco
  8. N.E.R.D.
  9. Mathew Santos
  10. Jesse Mccartney
  11. Prima J
  12. Jordin Sparks (2nd Time)
  13. Kellie Pickler
  14. Colbie Caillat
  15. John Mayer
Of all the shows I saw, I have to say that Rihanna was definitely the favorite (minus the Lip-syncing), but John Mayer provided the most memories, that helped me celebrate life, and the friendships I have.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Small Pebble Uncovered. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree