Monday, September 15, 2008

Summertime Feeling, S Club 7


So this week I have started again watching Laguna Beach Season 1. It is somewhat odd, because compared to later seasons and The Hills, they act natural and don't really understand what the show is about. I am enjoying it... and yet again I have fallen in love with the beach lifestyle.

Sadly though, after watching I sat on my bed crying for a brief time because the Summer Season is now over. Part of this sadness comes from the idea that I did not accomplish everything I wanted to IE roadtrip to a unique destination, go swimming multiple times, visit Sno-Oasis multiple times... etc

The good think I guess is that there will be a summer season to look forward to.

2 comments:

Liz said...

I love summer too! But I have to confess, I look forward to the fall and running through David Archuleta's head at Cornbelly's! See you then!

Lisa P. said...

we should have a smoothie party (some fruit to remember summer) and a fall preview watching party (helping us get into the fall mode) maybe with a caramelled apple or too:)

 
Copyright 2009 Small Pebble Uncovered. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree