Wednesday, September 10, 2008

One Shot, Danity Kane

Okay so tonight I went to view an updated website (which looks really good PS!), and I decided to take a look at their message board dedicated to women.

Before I say anything else, I realize that everyone has an opinion that they believe is right, and I do not have a problem with the idea of agreeing to disagree.

Anywho, there was a post on Palin, and I got a little frustrated because the overall gist of their rants, appeared to me that they are excited a woman is going to be put in power, and how offended that Oprah has denied Palin access to her TV show as a forum to gain viewers. Also there was a comment on how normal she came across, and non celebrity-like.

Then later tonight I saw this, and thought that Damon's comments contained absolute and poignant truths about our possible future (remember celebrities are just like us)!




P.S. I did think that Palin's speech at the RNC was captivating, and very good overall to present herself to the public.

3 comments:

KYLe said...

In response to Matt Damon's unfounded comments... What do any of us REALLY know about any public official?? We only know what we are told and fed by the many forms of media... IF the media wants to portray someone a certain way, they'll do it.. It's a bunch of smoke and mirrors, much like acting in films....hmmmmm.

DeAnn said...

Yes he has some points -- but it doesn't seem to bother the majority of Hollywood (and who deemed them experts on political policy anyway?)that Obama has so little experience himself. If that's their argument then it needs to go both ways.

Jenny said...

Did you catch Tina Fey's impersonation of Palin on SNL (pretty widely anticipated) -- you should check it out @ hulu for kicks. I look forward to the end of this election, that's all I have to say - but in the meantime, I have been enjoying the SNL Spoofs.

 
Copyright 2009 Small Pebble Uncovered. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree