Thursday, September 18, 2008

Can't Find the Words, Karina


The Results are in!!!

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who voted, prayed, or wished for us! It means a lot.... I can't describe how I feel; ecstatic, because we came in #4 overall which is a great place to be in a national competition! A little sad, because my dream of a visit to the Tyra Show will not happpen for now.

A a group we each get a $500 Giftcard, and a new Flip Cam (PS Tyra gave those to everyone in her audience this week, so maybe it's a piece of Tyra)!

4 comments:

Liz said...

Congratulations! You rock and your video is amazing.

Lisa P. said...

Wow what a great prize! THats so awesome you came in at the top 5!

DeAnn said...

I think it's awesome. It was great and I totally would have voted you first place!

KYLe said...

Y'all we got 2nd!

 
Copyright 2009 Small Pebble Uncovered. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree