Sunday, September 28, 2008

All At Once, Jack Johnson

First let me just say I loved experiencing all of these events. It was great to not have to worry if they are singing or lip-syncing, or are they off count for their dancing! Great Entertainment!

Alicia Keys:
I have fallin' even more in love with her. Her voice is capable of singing soft full of emotion, or singing loud like you do when you are with your friends! When she first came out, she started dancing, and it was hilarious, and unforgettable, because she can move and not care what anyone thinks! As an encore, she sang "No One," and I have to say I felt like I was on cloud nine. Everyone sang, harmony included, and was dancing.



*Warning, when singing at concerts, I sometimes think I am singing on key, but as this video clearly illustrates, I am not

O.C. Tanner Concert:
I was not expecting much because I knew very little about this concert, except that an opera and Broadway star would be entertaining us. I was amazed as

Denyce Graves, and Brian Stokes Mitchell graced us will their presence and talent. They can sing, and gave a reason for standing ovations! At one point the symphony played the God Bless America, and it was a little emotion, especially at where we are as a nation. It was so good that I went to get some items signed by them, and decided to go again the following night.


So You Think You Can Dance:

I love this show, and it certainly is not summer without it! A friend went with me, and we met up with another friend and her co-workers. It was a lot of fun, to watch our favorite dances and to see some of their personality exposed.... (although they gave introductions, and it sounded like the High School talent show, but they are dancers not actors). Also thanks to my friend, she saw across the room that Katee's friend was there (she almost made it on the show). I posted my favorite dance which was the crowd favorite, which makes me bleed love.



3 comments:

lpettey said...

SYTYCD was amazing. You got some great pics. Sorry I stole some from your blog. Also I want that video of bleeding love. That was my favorite number and the bollywood dance.

Angela's Crazy Daily's said...

Whoa i am jealous! I loved the OC Tanner Concert too!

jo said...

What an exciting life you lead!

By the way, did you watch ABC's High School Musical: Get In The Picture? Ok, because I did. Don't tell anyone. And now I have to see the movie. I'm glad you have the blog-ified countdown.

 
Copyright 2009 Small Pebble Uncovered. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree