Monday, September 22, 2008

Save Me, Jordin Sparks


Recently I went to the local craft store, for a crafty project to work on. I wandered down the Craft stick (Popsicle stick) aisle and compared the cost of 75 ($4.99) sticks vs 1000 ($6.99). I always look for the best value, and now I am stuck with 900 crafts sticks to use.


I need to find something else to make with them. I searched online and found a bridge, but that is not too practical..... Maybe I can make the dress above for my friend that is getting married, or not.

Any Ideas?


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Now that is just plain scary. I think with fall coming, we should make some chocolate/caramel dipped apples. I think there was a segment on Good Things Utah about it... but its not like its rocket science, right? I am not sure what else to do with 900 craft sticks... maybe make a little alms donation box like we made when we went to that Lutheran Bible school... but then what would you do with that?!?

Lisa P. said...

I agree with melinda. We need to make the apples from GTU. Fall party!

MollyEmma said...

I can't wear that with my G's...sorry. but, you do have 900...I'm sure you could whip up some sleeves or a nice cardigan.

Nichole

 
Copyright 2009 Small Pebble Uncovered. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree