Friday, August 22, 2008

Virginia is For Lovers, Jordin Sparks


So I am so excited for the weekend... let's just hope I can get the summer out of my system!


If you have time, I highly recommend going to see this movie:




I saw an early screening of it months ago, and was fairly impressed with it. Not because "it's LDS Movie," but because it is cinematically pleasing! There is one scene with umbrellas, and it rocks. "ella- eh- eh!"

And if you don't have time for that... Check out
this, Cuz who doen't love Bollywood CHEEEEETAH! It airs tonight (and all weekend) on the Disney Channel.

(I don't know why I like Disney Channel Original Movies.... Still tween @ heart I guess).

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Small Pebble Uncovered. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree