Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Sexyback, Corinne Bailey Rae


Today I got a package, and I was super excited, because it answers the question I have been asked a lot lately... "What is in a Snuggle Pack?"


The snuggle pack contains:

1) Snuggle Fabric Softner with the scent, "Reawakened Freshness On the Move"
2) Boxes of Snuggle Dryer Sheets
3) Two Snuggle Bears by Gund (minus the SYTYCD t-shirts I thought they should have worn!)
4) A SYTYCD Hat
5) A SYTYCD T-shirt (Which is the right size and which I love because it will bring Sexyback....)

Note: I got this this Snuggle Pack because I was a Finalist for the SYTYCD Happy Dance Contest...



2 comments:

lpettey said...

congrats on winning the snuggle package. I want a cuddley snuggle bear.

Angela's Crazy Daily's said...

Wow that is the best prize ever if you ask me! Why didnt they just pack in a dancer while they were at it! I think that would be awesome! Congrats again cuz!

 
Copyright 2009 Small Pebble Uncovered. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree